Build in Cedar Lake
Cedar Lake is a growing venue for new construction whether it be for business or residence. Take a look around our site and visit our Town to see for yourself all of the possibilities Cedar Lake has to offer. Not only is Cedar Lake a great place for your business but it’s a great place to live. Please visit our Guide for Residents and see what “Cedar Living” has to offer:
Whether you are new to Cedar Lake or you have been a long-time resident, we are pleased that you chose our community for your home. For our newest residents: Welcome! To help make your transition easier please take a look at the helpful links on our community page.
The Town of Cedar Lake achieves progress through the collective efforts of its residents and the governing bodies. These services are provided on the local, county, state and federal levels, please refer to the links on the left to provide insight into these groups and their role in guiding the progress of the Town of Cedar Lake.
Cedar Lake Business
Cedar Lake is an excellent place to start a new business or grow an existing business. Visit our site and visit our Town and see for yourself all of the possibilities for business that Cedar Lake has to offer. Please visit their website by clicking here to find out more information about the Chamber and becoming a member.
- Rain Barrel Event on February 1, 2017
- Town Council Meeting on February 7, 2017
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on February 9, 2017 9:15 am
- Yoga 6-7 pm at the Town Hall on February 12, 2017 6:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on February 14, 2017 9:15 am
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on February 16, 2017 9:15 am
- Yoga 6-7 pm at the Town Hall on February 19, 2017 6:00 pm
- President’s Day, Town Hall Closed on February 20, 2017
- Regular Scheduled Garbage Pick-up on February 20, 2017
- Town Council Meeting on February 21, 2017
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on February 21, 2017 9:15 am
- Police Commission Meeting @ 7:00 pm on February 22, 2017 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on February 23, 2017 9:15 am
- Yoga 6-7 pm at the Town Hall on February 26, 2017 6:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on February 28, 2017 9:15 am