Build in Cedar Lake
Cedar Lake is a growing venue for new construction whether it be for business or residence. Take a look around our site and visit our Town to see for yourself all of the possibilities Cedar Lake has to offer. Not only is Cedar Lake a great place for your business but it’s a great place to live. Please visit our Guide for Residents and see what “Cedar Living” has to offer:
Whether you are new to Cedar Lake or you have been a long-time resident, we are pleased that you chose our community for your home. For our newest residents: Welcome! To help make your transition easier please take a look at the helpful links on our community page.
The Town of Cedar Lake achieves progress through the collective efforts of its residents and the governing bodies. These services are provided on the local, county, state and federal levels, please refer to the links on the left to provide insight into these groups and their role in guiding the progress of the Town of Cedar Lake.
Cedar Lake Business
Cedar Lake is an excellent place to start a new business or grow an existing business. Visit our site and visit our Town and see for yourself all of the possibilities for business that Cedar Lake has to offer. Please visit their website by clicking here to find out more information about the Chamber and becoming a member.
- Rain Barrel Ordering on February 1, 2017
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on March 28, 2017 9:15 am
- Storm Water Board @ 7:00 pm on March 28, 2017 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on March 30, 2017 9:15 am
- Tornado Siren Testing on April 1, 2017 12:00 pm
- Yoga 6-7 pm at the Town Hall on April 2, 2017 6:00 pm
- Town Council Meeting on April 4, 2017
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on April 4, 2017 9:15 am
- Plan Commission Work Session @ 7pm on April 5, 2017 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on April 6, 2017 9:15 am
- Easter Egg Hunt on April 8, 2017 6:00 pm
- Yoga 6-7 pm at the Town Hall on April 9, 2017 6:00 pm
- Redevelopment Commission Meeting @ 6:00 pm on April 10, 2017 6:00 pm
- Redevelopment Commission & Town Council Joint Work Session on April 10, 2017 6:30 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on April 11, 2017 9:15 am