Build in Cedar Lake
Cedar Lake is a growing venue for new construction whether it be for business or residence. Take a look around our site and visit our Town to see for yourself all of the possibilities Cedar Lake has to offer. Not only is Cedar Lake a great place for your business but it’s a great place to live. Please visit our Guide for Residents and see what “Cedar Living” has to offer:
Whether you are new to Cedar Lake or you have been a long-time resident, we are pleased that you chose our community for your home. For our newest residents: Welcome! To help make your transition easier please take a look at the helpful links on our community page.
The Town of Cedar Lake achieves progress through the collective efforts of its residents and the governing bodies. These services are provided on the local, county, state and federal levels, please refer to the links on the left to provide insight into these groups and their role in guiding the progress of the Town of Cedar Lake.
Cedar Lake Business
Cedar Lake is an excellent place to start a new business or grow an existing business. Visit our site and visit our Town and see for yourself all of the possibilities for business that Cedar Lake has to offer. Please visit their website by clicking here to find out more information about the Chamber and becoming a member.
The Town of Cedar Lake is Seeking Qualified Applicants for the position of
Chief of Police
The Town of Cedar Lake, Indiana, is currently seeking a motivated and experienced law enforcement manager for the position of Chief of Police. The Town of Cedar Lake, population 11,560, is a dynamic community in the midst of rapid growth from the Chicago Metropolitan Area. It is home to an 800-acre lake at the center of town. Cedar Lake has strong schools, ample parks, recreational activities and community involvement. Cedar Lake has a Council-Manager form of government, with seven Council members.
Resumes should be submitted no later than Monday, August 14, 2017 by 5:00 pm Central Standard Time to be considered.
Please click on the link below for more information:
- Unsafe Building Meeting @ 6:30 pm on September 20, 2017 6:30 pm
- Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:00 pm on September 20, 2017 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on September 21, 2017 9:15 am
- Yoga 6-7 pm at the Town Hall on September 24, 2017 6:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on September 26, 2017 9:15 am
- Storm Water Board @ 5:30 pm on September 26, 2017 5:30 pm
- On The Table – Legacy Foundation on September 26, 2017 6:30 pm
- Police Commission Meeting @ 7:00 pm on September 27, 2017 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on September 28, 2017 9:15 am
- Yoga 6-7 pm at the Town Hall on October 1, 2017 6:00 pm
- Town Council Meeting on October 3, 2017
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on October 3, 2017 9:15 am
- Plan Commission Work Session @ 7pm on October 4, 2017 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness @ 9:15 am on October 5, 2017 9:15 am
- Tornado Siren Testing on October 7, 2017 12:00 pm