Build in Cedar Lake
Cedar Lake is a growing venue for new construction whether it be for business or residence. Take a look around our site and visit our Town to see for yourself all of the possibilities Cedar Lake has to offer. Not only is Cedar Lake a great place for your business but it’s a great place to live.. Please visit our Guide for Residents and see what “Cedar Living” has to offer:
Whether you are new to Cedar Lake or you have been a long-time resident, we are pleased that you chose our community for your home. For our newest residents: Welcome! To help make your transition easier please take a look at the helpful links on our community page.
The Town of Cedar Lake achieves progress through the collective efforts of its residents and the governing bodies. These services are provided on the local, county, state and federal levels, please refer to the links on the left to provide insight into these groups and their role in guiding the progress of the Town of Cedar Lake.
Cedar Lake Business
Cedar Lake is an excellent place to start a new business or grow an existing business. Visit our site and visit our Town and see for yourself all of the possibilities for business that Cedar Lake has to offer. Please visit their website by clicking here to find out more information about the Chamber and becoming a member.
Purchase Rain Barrels
We are excited to announce that the Town will once again be hosting a Rain Barrel Event! You will be able to order your very own rain barrel, stationary composter, or tumbling composter from UpCycle Products, Inc. through the Town’s link UpCycle Ordering UpCycle Ordering
Online orders must be placed by April 16th! You will be able to pick-up your order on April 20th here at the Town Hall (7408 Constitution Ave.) 2:00-5:00 pm. Please keep your receipt to ensure no confusion! You can contact us at (219) 374-7400 with any questions.
Part-Time Parks Maintenance
Job Function: Parks Maintenance Type: Part-Time/ Seasonal
Job Location: Cedar Lake Public Works 8550 Lake Shore Drive
Deadline: Applications must be returned to the Cedar Lake Town Hall before 4:00 pm on 4/23/2018.
Part-Time Building Inspector
Job Function: Part-Time Building Inspector Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Cedar Lake Town Hall; 7408 Constitution Avenue, Cedar Lake, IN 46303
Deadline: Applications must be returned to the Cedar Lake Town Hall before 4:00 pm on 4/20/2018.
- Yoga at the Town Hall on April 22, 2018 6:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness on April 24, 2018 9:15 am
- Storm Water Board on April 24, 2018 5:30 pm
- Police Commission Meeting @ 7:00 pm on April 25, 2018 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness on April 26, 2018 9:15 am
- Yoga at the Town Hall on April 29, 2018 6:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness on May 1, 2018 9:15 am
- Town Council Meeting on May 1, 2018 7:00 pm
- Plan Commission Work Session on May 2, 2018 7:00 pm
- Easy Does It Fitness on May 3, 2018 9:15 am
- Yoga at the Town Hall on May 6, 2018 6:00 pm
- Town Hall Closed on May 8, 2018
- Easy Does It Fitness on May 8, 2018 9:15 am
- Easy Does It Fitness on May 10, 2018 9:15 am
- Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting on May 10, 2018 7:00 pm