The Cedar Lake Metropolitan Police Department is accepting applications for the Chaplaincy Program.
The Chaplaincy Program is a volunteer program to provide emotional and spiritual support and assistance to our Officers, Residents, and Guests of our community who are victims of a crime or accident.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
– MUST be a United States Citizen
– MUST be at least 21 years of age
– MUST possess a valid drivers license
– MUST have obtained a High School diploma or GED
– MUST be Ordained Minister, Priest, Rabbi or otherwise licensed by a duly recognized religious body
Applications can be submitted online by clicking opens in a new windowHERE.