Fillable PDF Completion Instructions
Please follow the following instructions for best results when completing the fillable PDF forms:
1. For best results, install the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader) if you have not already done so.
2. Save the PDF form to your local drive on your computer and note the location of the saved file. (example: Documents, Desktop, etc.)
3. Open the Adobe Acrobat Reader application.
4. On the Adobe Acrobat Reader menu, go to File->Open. Open the PDF form from the location in which you saved it in step 2 above. Note: The form may not open properly if you simply double-click it, unless Adobe Acrobat Reader is already your default PDF viewer.
5. Complete the PDF form and save the changes before emailing or printing.
6. Email the completed/saved PDF forms to email@example.com new email.
Note: Be sure to complete all required information before submission.