Parks and Rec.
Goals The Park & Recreation Master Plan for the Cedar Lake Parks & Recreation Department outlines the following general goals established by the Park Committee:
- Develop, maintain and enhance the recreational facilities and park lands throughout the Town
- Offer a range of parks, recreational lands, natural areas, and public facilities
- Develop and sustain recreational programs for all age groups
- Strive to meet the community’s goals for maintenance of the parks and recreational amenities
- Focus development of the park system and public expenditures on projects with high demand
- Provide passive and active recreation through a mix of sizes and locations of public parks and open spaces
- Protect and preserve natural drainage areas and flood plains
- Through acquisition and/or expansion, ensure that adequate land is available to meet the future recreational needs of the community
Rules and Regulations
– 9800 W. 129th Avenue
Community Center / Park Building
– 7408 Constitution Avenue
Shelters & Gazebo
– located at the Park of the Red Cedars
Call Cedar Lake Town Hall at 219.374.7000
Click to download a map of the following park locations on a separate window.
7408 Constitution Ave
Cedar Lake, IN 46303
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
9:00am to 4:00pm
Note: The Town Hall staff is available for assistance Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Cedar Lake Historical Society host tours for the Museum
May through September, Thursdays – Sundays
From 1:00 p.m. to 4:00p.m.